MOSIGRA PUBLISHES DWAR7S FALL IN RUSSIA
Through this collaboration the Russian Market should expect to see the game published in the near future.
Athens, GREECE (July, 2017) – MAGE Company proudly announces that it has signed a collaboration with Mosigra, to publish the game Dwar7s Fall in Russia.
Dwar7s Fall is a game about collecting gems in order to trade it for food. In the meantime you also will need to build your dwarf kingdom and slay some monsters.
In this game you have multiple paths to win by choosing carefully your actions. You can learn the game in 10 minutes and start playing immediately! The gameplay consists of 3 basic concepts:
Kingdom Card Placement: Everyone starts with 9 Kingdom Cards in their hand. You will need to place them on the board trying to create a Kingdom of your own using walls to mark your territory. But, beware: Cards can be placed on top of cards to mess other players up!
Worker Placement: Send your 7 Dwarfs to the Mines to gather Gems, to the Tavern to buy provisions and to the woods to kill dreadful monsters or even block the actions of other players!
Take That!: Hire the Ogres from the Inn and send them to do your dirty work by ambushing or frightening your opponents out of your territory!
Every player gets a turn, during which she/he completes 3 phases:
1. Perform Actions: You can perform 3 actions (or 4 if your castle is in play), which can be ANY combination of the following: place a kingdom, place a dwarf, move a dwarf
2. Resolve: Get back all your Dwarfs that successfully completed their task along with the relevant reward.
3. Discard / Hand Management: Make sure you have a maximum of 9 cards in your hand. You can never discard Kingdom Cards so you have to be very mindful of your strategy while building and gathering resources.
“As we had previously mentioned, the main purpose of MAGE is to promote the game to as many countries as possible, as we believe it perfectly fits our Family Games line. In this context, we felt that the business model and wide retail chain of Mosigra will make families accross Russia happy!”, said Alexandros Argyropoulos, General Manager of MAGE Company.
Mosigra is No. 1 in the board games market in Russia, and the largest chain of board game stores in Europe.
– Myriad different board games
– 70 stores in 42 cities
– Annual turnover of $12 million
– Importer of games from the United States, Europe and other countries, distributor for Russian publishers
– In-house production (more than 40% of our revenue)
– Owners of 130 game licenses (12 in the Top 20 retail bestsellers)
– Sellers open boxes and play with customers
– Games catalog and online store
ABOUT MAGE COMPANY
MAGE Company is a board game publisher based in Eastern Europe and in USA. The company was created back in 2010 for the purpose of creating new and exciting board games. Since then MAGE Company has published a variety of titles such as 12 Realms, Wrong Chemistry, Hoyuk, Raid & Trade, Res Publica: 2230AD, Carrotia, the Cohort and more. MAGE Company develops and publishes games that offer a different playing experience and always supports the main titles with news expansions that enrich the games with new mechanics. Following the standards of the marker, each board game includes components of high quality. Few titles are published each year, each with its own style, theme, and mechanics. Our priority is to keep a very special line of board, card and miniature games. Our current titles are divided in two different parts: the Family Zone and the Original Games. We build our lines based on games for the kids and families and for those who are more experienced gamers.