The following update concerns Aether Captains and its expansions.
Please note that our last update was posted late December and we also sent you messages including the update in order to be sure that you have read it. In case you missed it, please check out the pms we have sent.
Further progress to the delivery of Aether Captains and the expansions as well:
1. Our Chinese shipper and partner ” Flying Industrial ” completed the paperwork for any games we had stocked in the storage facility in Hamburg. They invoiced us, we sent the payment and the games are in transit to NY, USA. Based on the last update we received from Flying Industrial ETA at NY port is 7/8 – 03. Custom clearance will follow and then the games will be transfered to the storage facility in NY where we have the rest of the stock. From there we will make one big shipment to QM warehouse.
2. Custom Clearance usually takes 4-5 business days when no delay occurs in paperwork or anything else. We are very familiar with this process, so we do not expect any surprises. We estimate that the games will be at the NY storage facility by 15 / 03. We estimate this date based on the info we have received from our Chinese shipper.
3. We have informed QM about our moves and we wait some info from the manager on what paperwork they need from us so they can accept the shipment. This is pending as we wait their reply.
4. We had previously mentioned that we opened the new paypal. We did not know dates on when will be ready to go. We were hoping that will be good to go by end of January. Now we have all the info we need. The new paypal account will be factional by Easter – we estimate between 20-30 / 04. Factional means: we will be able to send / receive funds. Then we will be able to refund anyone who have requested so. We have the list ready so we know what we must refund.
5. We have ordered some small boxes for the painted minis we have at the studio so they can be safe until you receive them via our local post services. We expect to receive the boxes by the first week of March.
A side note: We did not post update earlier cause the Chinese were celebrating the new year and most factories were closed. We were waiting to receive latest updates.
Last but not least: we have received some messages from backers who requested to update their address. Please note that we have updated the addresses according to your info.
Our next update will be posted once we have all the games transfered from NY to QM warehouse. We will keep you posted if we have anything urgent.
Thanks once more for your great support!
MAGE Company Team